How do I re-incorporate foods into my diet after the Two-Week Test?
The best way to introduce other foods is to test them out, one serving (about 1/2 cup) per day with your midday meal, in this order. The serving size references what you actually put on your plate:
- Low-glycemic fruits (berries, grapefruit, prunes)
- Medium-glycemic fruits (apple, orange, pear, strawberries)
- Gluten-free grains (whole oats, brown rice)
- Grains with gluten, if not intolerant
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey with coffee or tea (excluding agave, or any other kind of sugary substance)
If you start seeing old signs and symptoms arise again, you know that the type of food or the quantity isn’t good for you.